Monday, April 6, 2009

Busy bee

So I had a pretty busy weekend. Friday I stayed home with Chesley and cleaned house and had sweet baby time. Saturday I went to a baby shower and to hang out with my mom at her friend's house. Nathan sprayed for fleas... again... so we had to stay away. We STILL are having problems, even after vacuuming 100 times and throwing away furniture and rugs and spraying twice, inside, outside, dogs, and cats. But there are stray cats, possums, dogs, and racoons. So that is a problem. A major one. Yesterday we went to church. I still can't stand to leave him in the nursery. So we go to church and bring him in with us. He makes it through the singing part fine, then when the pastor starts talking, Chesley starts fussing, so I go to the nursery with him to nurse and snuggle. I want to make it through church, but I really don't want to have to pump on Sunday. That's the dillema. I would either have to pump in the morning, when I would rather have baby time, or I would have to feed him stored milk and pump right after church, when we usually spend time with family. Maybe I can leave him in the nursery, go in during church to nurse, then come back into church. But then I would need to sit in the back of the room, and there is never any room in the back.. You know, back-row Baptists and all... So... we'll see.... Then Nathan's parents came over to visit in the afternoon.

We are regressing with Chesley's sleep. He WAS sleeping through the night, at least till 4 or 5 am. Last night he was up at 1 am, then 5 am, then 8 am. Yes, I was pretty late this morning to work. We did cereal for a few nights, but he was throwing up, so we stopped. Maybe we'll try again.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats