Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another short post

So here is another short post just to say we are all doing ok. Chesley is with Paulina and Mya today. Tonight I'm going to dinner with the girls. I have so much fun with them. Part of me wants to stay home and have baby time, but I do need time with my friends, and Chesley needs some good daddy time with Nathan. It's different for them to be together without me.

Mya-ism... She ALWAYS talks about her birthday. She can't wait. It's going to be June 13. She will be three.

"Mya, what do you want for your birthday?"
"MY BIRF-DAY BIRF-DAY!!"
"Do you want cake? What kind?"
"Two cakes!!"
"What do you want for your birthday?"
"GIFT!!"
"What kind of gift?"
"ICE CREAM!! CAKE!! TB FOR MY ROOM!! (television) "
"What else?"
"SCAWY MOOBIES!!!" (scary movies)

So fun!

1 comment:

  1. aww..she is so adorable..that's funny..
    hey we got CharlieRose a princess tv for her room.. it has a wand for the remote..its pink and so girly.. my girls love it..just letting ya know..lol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats