Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Well it's getting late on Easter night. I just got all my necessary things done and I'm about to read for a minute a go to bed. I hope everyone had a great day this day of remembrance of our Lord's rising from the dead. Now in the (finally) quiet of the evening I can reflect on what this means. I did explain to Chesley what Easter is about. I'm sure he understood completely. He is the smartest kid ever born. And the cutest. And the sweetest. I thought I was going to have to fight some of Nathan's family to get the baby and go home. It's really sweet to see how much they love him. They are crazy about him. He got stuffed bunnies, candy, money, clothes, and toys for Easter. I have a piggy bank for him that I'll start putting money people get him in. We had a busy but nice weekend.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats