Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Harder

For some reason, this week has been harder than last week. I really miss my boy. Maybe it's because things have settled in a little at work, and my days go by a little slower. We do have lots of fun in the evenings. It would be even better if Daddy could spend some time with us instead of spraying for fleas every single night. Chesley has been sleeping from 10 pm till 5 am the past few nights. It's so wonderful. He woke up happy and smiling and kicking, but when I changed his diaper, he was upset. Then he pigged out and was happy. I miss our days of laying around and spending all day together. With all the craziness coming up with Easter and with our family reunion, we won't get that any time soon. Maybe Saturday I will try to not go anywhere all day. I might be able to run my errands today and tomorrow and spend Friday at home too. But we might have to leave the house again this weekend for flea spraying.... So tired of damn fleas.

Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats