Thursday, April 9, 2009

Counting down

I'm counting down the minutes till it's time to go home... And it's only 8:15. Nathan is off today, but he wanted Paulina to come. No comment on that besides that it doesn't make me happy. And he really didn't want to get up this morning to entertain the baby so I could go to work. I could have gotten here much earlier. But I'm still leaving around 3pm. I have a lot that needs to be done to prepare for company coming. I was going to have Paulina come tomorrow to help me, but I really just want to spend time with the baby. I don't want to miss anything with him. So I might tell her not to come. I will just get done what I can get done while he is napping. As long as the beds are made, towels are washed, and there is milk for the little girl, I think that will be good. The house is clean since Nathan vacuums and mops all the time to try to get the fleas to die... AND THEY WON'T!! If the end of the world comes, or the end of the human race, you can be sure that the fleas will be the last sole survivors.

3 comments:

  1. That's weird about the fleas. I wonder where there coming from or why they just wont go away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an award for you!!! It's waiting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats