Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Things to do

There is a growing list of things I need and want to do that are nagging at me. Maybe if I make a list here, I can manage what needs to be done...
1. Write thank you cards for baby gifts we received a couple of weeks ago. I've done the majority of them (about 100) but I got a few late gifts that need to be done. Very important to me to thank people. I'm sure I've forgotten a few, but I do my best.
2. Make a bracelet for my MIL that she asked me to make a couple of weeks ago. She has my nephews names on it, and she wants me to add Chesley. I have the stuff, but I need the time.
3. Modify this necklace for a lady. I have some jewelry at a friends business, and the lady wants it longer, almost double. It's a complicated piece, so that is going to take some time. I need to do this soon.
4. Go to the bank.
Now that I made a list, it doesn't seem so bad. It's just that when I get home, I want to spend all of my time with my son unless he is napping. And when he is napping, I try to bathe, make dinner, and clean house. I don't want to miss even a second. Of course I do let Nathan hold him now and then for a few minutes. We have started feeding Chesley a few bites of cereal at night, which he loves. I let Nathan do that. Even though it makes me a little jealous.

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm.... can you add "Post more pics of sweet baby boy on blog for blogger friends to oogle over" =D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats