Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mr. Independent

My little boy is so funny. Sometimes he definitely wants mommy, but sometimes he just wants to lay down by himself and be left alone. I think he gets that trait from his daddy. It kind of hurts my feelings when he is screaming, and I put him down to change his diaper, and then he is instantly perfectly happy, like big smile happy. But I'm just glad he is a happy guy. He loves teddy bears. His bouncy chair has a toy bar with teddy bears, and he really likes them. I think he is getting close to realizing his hands are attached to his body. The involuntary kicking and flailing of arms is so funny, except when he bonks himself in the face. And I have been keeping mittens on him most of the time because he scratches me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats