Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hangin out

I'm just hangin out with lil boy. I bought a crib bumper for the crib downstairs, yes we have one upstairs and one down... I bought him some summer clothes since most of the things we got are winter and it's almost summer here. I got a bouncy chair for my friends shower. I don't think I could have lived without that. Chesley slept in it a lot when he was newborn.

We are having some bug problems at our house. It's so disgusting. We vacuumed and cleaned, had bug people come, vacuumed and cleaned again, and still seeing bugs. I think our couch is the main problem. We are going to look at furniture today. I can't handle seeing bugs get on my baby's face.

1 comment:

  1. The first time I ever killed a spider with my bare hands was when I saw one in my son's crib. I was like Van-Dam woman (Heaaaaaa!)
    You can mess with momma bear, but don't put bugs on my baby.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats