Monday, March 23, 2009

My almost first day at work

So I tried to go to work today but security wouldn't let me in the plant. My background check had expired. I couldn't believe that they wouldn't at least give me a visitor pass. I drove 30 mins for nothing. I arranged everything all for nothing. After leaving I came home to fill out the paperwork for the background check, but I couldn't print it out to sign it because the printer wouldn't work, so I had to go to the office close to my house t use a computer and take care of that. Then I ended up going to lunch with some people from the office. So I was away from home for about 4 hours and didn't even get anything done. Tomorrow I will get to go to work. I really didn't feel as terrible as I thought I would leaving him. I really trust Paulina. She seemed a little stressed when I came home but hopefully things will get easier for her. Mya is used to getting all of the attention and doesn't like to share. Plus my job is not very secure right now. So a lot of things are uncertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats