Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Feeling a lil better

Paulina came over today with Mya and I'm feeling good about her keeping Chesley. She seemed very comfortable with the kids. I made a list of things for us to discuss and everything was fine with both of us. Then I went to Walmart while she was alone with both kids, and she said they were fine together. Mya is so sweet. She is very motherly with Chesley. She always wants to cover him up with a blanket and touch him and kiss him and kiss him and kiss him...

Tomorrow are his first shots and I'm dreading it. I'm going to have to go alone since Nathan didn't put it on his calendar and has an important meeting at work. I don't like the idea of my baby being hurt and sad. But I know vaccinations are necessary.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are feeling better about your child care situation.
    Good luck at the doctor's appt. - I know it will be hard!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats