Monday, February 8, 2010

Temper Temper

My child has a major temper these days. Last night he was too tired to play, but he didn't want to go to sleep. How did I know he was too tired to play? He wanted to climb all over everything, and when I wouldn't let him and tried to distract him, he threw his head on the floor 10 times. So we held him while he cried and thrashed around. Then this morning was going well till he went into the garage to leave, and Boo saw his bike. He wanted to ride it. I tried putting him in the carseat. He screamed and wiggled. He is strong! So them we took a break from fighting and I let him ride his bike for a minute thinking that would help. Wrong. He was just as mad when I took him off. But I eventually won the fight and made it to work. I wish it was all fun and laughs, but I guess it's just not. Sorry son life is hard sometimes.

Too much sun can make pictures hard to take. The camera can handle it on a low ISO and the correct aperture and shutter speed, but when sun gets into a person's eyes, they squint. Or a person's face will be half in the sun, half in the shade. You can have a hard time getting the right exposure for your pic. So when in the sun, you should try to have the subject either all in the sun or all in the shade. All in the shade usually works better in my humble opinion. But I've gotten some good sunny pics too. Also, you can get light specs in your pictures too. A lens hood and a UV filter helps with that. Make sure you get the right size for those for your lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats