Thursday, February 25, 2010

Just checking in

I haven't been blogging much lately, which probably just means I've been a little busy. I've been more focused at work this week and getting a lot of work done, which is a nice feeling. I went through a little period of feeling overwhelmed with some of the tasks assigned to me, but I got through the hard part and am almost finished with some tricky stuff.

At home, Boo is walking more and more, choosing to walk across the room just to get something, instead of walking just for fun. And he is still babbling a lot. He's calmed down a little bit from all the screaming and biting, so hopefully it was because of the two big nasty teeth that came in. He has a lot of sweetness and love to share, with a little screaming on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats