Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Change of plans

My brother's wife found out last week that she is NOT having a baby girl in June, she is having a boy! She was upset at the change of plans. I was excited. She was frustrated. I was laughing! I just think it's funny when things change and you get a little surprise. She had an ultrasound to check out the baby, and HE looks great! I'm excited for Chesley to have a baby boy cousin that will be very close in age. I know it will be scary when Morgan is tiny and Chesley is big and mean and rough. But when Morgan gets big enough to move around a little bit and Chesley is old enough to learn to be gently, they will be best of friends. It will be fun to see that relationship grow. And of course, I am excited to have another nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats