Sunday, December 13, 2009

Doing Better

Boo is doing better and getting into everything again like normal. I'm happy that he is nursing again. I thought he was going to wean himself, and that would have been fine, but I would like for him to nurse a little longer. He's been sick a few times already, and I like to think that nursing longer may protect him from being sick. He's not quite back to normal, but much better. He slept almost all night last night, which was wonderful.

We got Boo some cute Christmas presents. It's really hard to wait till Christmas. We know that he won't know the difference. We'll probably cave early, but we will try to wait. We got him a little tricycle, one that is very low, and he will use his feet to move it. It will take some time for him to figure it out, but I think he will like it.

We've stayed in all weekend, except for my trip to Walmart by myself. Boo's strong antibiotics are giving him diarehea all day long. Not good for shopping. It is nice when he gets to stay home and take his naps when he is ready and nurse when he is ready. I feel bad when we are out and about too much and he gets cranky. But he does sometimes enjoy the mall and seeing everybody. So we usually strive for a nice balance. I'm sure we will be busy enough for the next few weeks to make up for our lazy weekend at home.

We did put up our Christmas tree yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats