Monday, November 16, 2009

Special Announcement

I am going to have a new niece/nephew next summer!! Paulina (my brother Micah's wife) gave me the go-ahead to announce that she is pregnant. We are very excited. She is trying to get in to see a dr and figure out how far along she is. She is feeling pretty crappy. This will be her 4th! Her other children are Omar 15, Seth 10, and Mya 3.

Boo will have a little baby cousin to terrorize. I am nervous about him hurting the baby. He's a wild man right now, and he's not walking yet. And I am not sure what I will do about childcare when Paulina can't babysit. She is my everyday babysitter. Maybe I'll find someone who can take care of Boo for a little while or do daycare... yikes. So yes, I am thinking about how this will affect me. But first and foremost I am excited to welcome a little one into our crazy wild family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats