Sunday, November 15, 2009

Silly Boy

Boo is feeling much better. Antibiotics do a number on his tummy, so that will make this a fun week. But it doesn't seem to bother him too much. I am still a little sickly, but getting better.

Boo's new thing is clapping. It's so fun to see him get excited and clap. He wildly flails his arms and his hands happen to hit each other some of the time. So cute. It wasn't so cute two nights ago at 1 am when he woke up, sat up, and started clapping and laughing... in the dark... for about an hour. I guess that's better than crying. Funny boy.
Nathan has spent a lot of time with us this weekend. That's been really good.
I spent some time editing pics and taking pics. I got some really magical ones. It's funny how some pics look great on the computer screen but not so great on paper. Some look crappy on the screen and great on paper. Some look great wherever. Here are some of my favorite ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats