Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I love Picnik!


I am certainly not a professional photographer or editor. But I am really enjoying using Picnik at http://www.picnik.com/. I think I've mentioned it before, but I did some more edits and finally made a screensaver of Boo on my computer at work. And I've somehow discovered some pics from when he was newborn that I don't remember. And I love them. Some of them were too dark or he looked too red. But with a few clicks, it's all perfect. Seriously, what is sweeter than this pic of Boo in his sling when he was super new. If this doesn't make everybody in the world want another baby, I don't know what will. The little hands, the sleepy eyes... I could spend all day editing pictures. A tool like this really makes it hard for me to spend money on a professional photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats