Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sick Boo

Poor Boo has a nasty cold. At least I hope that's all it is. I ended up staying home with him yesterday, but today I am working. As a mom, I just want to be the one to take care of my child when he is sick. He wasn't completely miserable all day, but he was more cranky than normal and wanted me to hold him, which I did, of course. He really hates the booger sucker. And having his nose wiped. It hurts me to do it to him, but I know he must feel better when he can actually breathe. I would like to avoid taking him to the dr's office because he might really catch something there. He seemed slightly better this morning.

Yesterday afternoon when he was feeling a little better, I seriously wanted a Dr. Pepper, and we didn't have any. Plus I was feeling the need to get out of the house. A walk around the block would have been nice, but Boo already has a couple of nasty mosquito bites, and I didn't want him to get any more. So... we went to Walmart. We looked at toys. We got a little cute car. I was too overwhelmed with choices to get anything else. Boo would rather have a remote control or real cell phone anyway. Boo thinks everybody should talk to him. He says, "Huh!! HUH!! HUH!!!!" to everybody. Even the weird people. He does really well shopping and has fun.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats