Monday, November 9, 2009

10 months ago

10 months ago I met my sweet little boy. Every day since then has been full of adventure and love. I cannot imagine life without him. He is crawling a little bit, but the preferred method of transportation is still scooting. He is doing much better with eating lumpy foods and really likes trying what we are eating. I have been letting him sit on the bathroom floor and play/dig while I am in the bathroom. That's been fun. He always goes straight for my purse and straight to my makeup bag. And we've decided that he really just does not like toys. He knows that they are not real adult items, and he would much rather have some trash to play with. We had fun together this weekend even though we have had nasty colds.

I still haven't decided whether or not to do the whole big 1st birthday party. Maybe I'm lazy or just selfish. Maybe I don't want to share him. Maybe it's too close to Christmas to have to do a big party. Maybe I'll change my m ind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats