Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Quick post - discuss baby food

Just wanted to do a quick post to say everything is going well. Boo slept from 10 - 5:30 last night!! I think baby sleeping is a rollercoaster. I will just try to enjoy the good nights. He ate sweet potatoes last night and really enjoyed them. He liked that much better than bananas and the pears. Bananas - yuck, pears - ok, sweet taters - yummy. Or maybe he is just enjoying the eating process more? Who knows. We just do a little bit and stop when he is tired of it. Some days he doesn't eat at all, some days almost half a jar of baby food. I feel like I don't really know what I am doing, but we are doing a new food every few days. Dr said to start feeding, so we are. Boo doesn't really like when I mix the food with the cereal though. I know he doesn't really need to caloric value of the food. It's nothing compared to the fatty breastmilk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats