Saturday, May 2, 2009

Busy day

Nathan had to work today, so I went to hang out at moms. Then mom kept Chesley while I went to Target. Then we visited Papaw. He is super crazy about Chesley. It's a wonderful sight to see him holding and playing with Chesley. Papaw is about to have his 78th birthday. Hopefully he has many more years with us. Then we came home, rested. Then I went to the grocery store, did some laundry, and bathed Chesley, and got us ready for bed. He really loves his bath now! He splashes so much I get soaked. It's so fun. I think we are going to stay home tomorrow. Chesley is doing better, but he is still a little sick.

Caressa - I have tons of clothes that Chesley has already grown out of. I will get some together to give you for the baby you watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats