Sunday, May 24, 2009

Long weekend

I am really enjoying this long weekend. We are just hanging out with family and getting a few things done around the house. It's raining hard right now. Boo has not been sleeping at all. He has been rolling over and waking up mad. Last night we used the sleep positioner, and that helped. It has little triangle pillows to keep them from rolling over. But he still woke up every hour. I don't know what is going on. Tonight I am going to put him in his crib and sleep in the room on the futon. Maybe having more room will help. One time he woke up scratching the side of the playpen... Silly boy... Maybe one day I will get a decent night of sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the sleeping. Word of advice though, don't sleep in his room. I tried that with Karl and it's just not worth it. I woke up to every noise he made. (unless he sleeps in your room now, which means you are probably used to it)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats