Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just another day on the ride

So Paulina is still feeling bad. Prayers for her to get better soon... Nicole will keep Chesley again today. She has a dentist appt this morning, so Nathan stayed home this morning until she is finished. She wanted to bring Chesley with her to the dentist, but I just can't see it being fun for anybody to do that. He is a very good baby as long as he gets his way... When he doesn't get his way, which is not very often, he's not so happy. Then tomorrow I'm off. Last night, Chesley slept all night. So wonderful. He was sleeping all night for a while, then not, but just one good night sleep is great. I did feed him some cereal last night, which I am going to continue. We've done it a few times, but we haven't really stuck with it. So much easier just to nurse. But if it helps him sleep better, we'll do it. Poor baby when he woke up was starving! I tried to change his diaper, but he wasn't having that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats