Sunday, June 20, 2010

Two kids

Mya spent the night last night. Things get a little crazy sometimes with Mya and Boo together. They love each other so much but also drive each other absolutely crazy crazy. And me a little crazy too. Mya got a big girl haircut last night that is super cute. I think I was crazy for bringing the two of them to the mall with no stroller. Then we get home and they fight over every single toy! Screaming, tears, spanks, time outs! Repeat! Same thing this morning again. I was at my wit's end. Boo was so cranky this morning I didn't even want to attempt to bring him to church, so Nathan and Mya went to church and me and Boo came to Mom's for him to take a nap. Hopefully when he wakes up they can play nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats