Friday, June 25, 2010

Little red bikini

So I went all out there and bought a super cute super expensive red bikini today at the mall. I first went to Old Navy and JC Penney trying to find a reasonable price suit. I bought one last summer, but I've lost a lot of weight since then, and the last time I was this size was a few years ago. I wanted something two piece, bikini style, not too skimpy, but not tankini either. Everywhere I looked it was either too teenager triangle top or too old fashioned. Of course Dillards had just what I was looking for at $50 for top and $50 for bottom. Ughghghghgh..... But it really is cute. Does that make two feet of fabric worth $100? I don't know, but I can't see myself wearing the other stuff I saw today, and with Chesley's short shopping attention span, I can't really shop all around town. Would Nathan kill me? Yes! Are you going to tell him? NOOOOOO!!! LOL I guess I'm taking that chance here aren't I? Well I didn't really buy much else, so I guess that should make it ok. I did buy Chesley a second swim suit and matching swim shirt for $15 at Old Navy. One good deal of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats