Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A fun weekend

We had a really fun time this weekend, actually getting out and about. I've kept Chesley home a lot from being sick. And really, he is always sick, but he seemed to be a little better and happier, so we went out. We had fun at Tab's girls birthday party. Then we went to church Sunday and spent time with my brother and his kids. We even went to the splash park Sunday night. Chesley loved it, but I'm not crazy about the major tantrum he threw when I was putting him into the car to go and the major tantrum he threw when it was time to go home. It doesn't seem right to allow a child to act crazy and then do something fun. If I didn't already have him all dressed in his swim outfit, I might have stayed home. Plus I needed to drop off some books at the library too. But we might just not go next time he acts like that. Tomorrow is supposed to be red, white, and blue day at daycare. And I'm sure all the kids will be dressed super cute. We might just try and see what the closest thing to patriotic he has.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, glad to see that you guys were able to get out and enjoy some of this beautiful but hot summer weather!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats