Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Little owies

It seems that my child doesn't mind it when another child bites his arm. When I went to pick him up at daycare, the worker informed me that he was bitten and showed me the slight mark on his arm. She said that she saw another child biting his arm while he held out his arm and allowed the other child to bite him. I couldn't help but laugh. I guess it didn't hurt or he would have screamed or fought back. Strange child!

This morning I was getting ready and Boo was two feet away from me when I noticed things got too quiet. I turned around and he was standing in the bathtub playing with my razor. This was the first time he has climbed into the bathtub. And he didn't make any sound doing it. And it didn't bother him that his fingers were cut and bleeding. No major cuts though. I can't really put a bandaid on him and put him in his carseat because he will eat it. I guess I need to keep my razor up high where he can't get it. I usually do, but I slipped up this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats