Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I think it's resolved

It looks like I am going to move offices, but I will still have my own office. So I may always think of this office as home away from home, but at least I will still have privacy. I'm not sure how long I will continue to breastfeed. I'm not sure how long I will need to pump during the day. Most people probably think that if a toddler is breastfed, it's only at night. That would mean no pumping during the day. And I would be fine with him having something else to drink while I work. But on the weekends (Fri, Sat, and Sun), when he is with me, he likes to nurse during the day and at night. So if I don't pump Mon thru Thurs, I may not be able to nurse during the day. And I definitely wouldn't be comfortable will full breasts at work all day! So things don't always work out like I thought they would, but everything will be ok. I definitely don't want to pump at work forever. But maybe for a little longer. He's still my baby after all... And he's not one year old yet.... for three more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats