Friday, January 8, 2010

Getting ready for the big day

I can't hardly believe my baby is turning one! We are getting our house ready for the party. Food is partially cooked, everything is bought except cake and balloons. I think we are ready. It's really cold here, and our house is not up for the challenge. We can't keep downstairs warm enough. We run the heaters and then the breaker trips. Upstairs is not good for a party. So we will do the best we can, but I hope everybody brings their sweaters to wear inside. Chesley is so funny. He really likes to dance, even when there is no music. I'm hoping to do a post this coming week on what Chesley does and does not do here at his first birhday. And of course there will be lots of pictures from tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats