Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Nathan

Today is Nathan's 31st birthday. So far I struck out with the gift. He wanted a hat, and the one I got doesn't fit right. The shirt is too big. I tried. He is hard to buy for. He's very picky. I am baking a cake. Hopefully that will fare better. I'm going to try to make a two layer, tres leches type cake. I am making two 9" butter cakes. Then I'll poke holes in them and pour Eagle brand milk over them. Then I will ice with cream cheese icing in between, on top, and all around. It sounds good at least.

Boo took one more step this morning. It's so fun to watch. I can't force him to do it. He just has to do it on his own. He is actually in his entertainer right now for a change. Normally he is crawling around getting into everything. He somehow found a can of formula and opened it and dumped it out everywhere while I was making the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats