Monday, January 4, 2010

Gettin back to it

I need to get back into the swing of things again. It was really nice to have some time off work, but now I'm back. We slept late this morning. I just could not make myself get up. Boo has gotten into the habbit of taking an evening nap. We try to get him to take an earlier nap, but he just won't, so he passes out at 6 pm. Then he doesn't want to go to bed. So I was tired. Then I was late. Oh well. A lot of people are still off. I think I have almost everything for Boo's party. I will have to go to the store Friday to get a few things, but it's mostly ready. I hope we can pull it all off!

1 comment:

  1. Linky takes an evening nap too around 5:30-6:00, but what I do is only let him nap for about 30 minutes, wake him (and he is cranky), give him his bath, then we play, read, and tire him out, by 7:30 he's ready to really go to sleep. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats