Sunday, July 19, 2009

Stayin home

We are staying home today. Boo has a little cough and snuffiness. I don't know if it will be a full blown cold or not, but I would rather not get all the babies at church sick. We had a nice night visiting with Nathan's family. They all came over just to see one little boy. Mom bought Boo the big giant expensive entertainer. He really likes it. I just couldn't see spending $100, and she really wanted him to have it. Me, Mom, Mya, and Boo went shopping yesterday. The kids were vey good. They have a bungee jumpy trampoline at the mall, and Mya loved that. I bought her some shoes. We walked, ate. I bought some make-up, two pair of pants, and two tops. Mom just had to buy the kids some Baby Gap clothes. They are super cute. Some of them are the next size up, so he won't wear them for a while, but it's nice to have plenty of clothes for when he does grow a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats