Monday, March 15, 2010

Repeating my mantra...

Take everything one day at a time.
We are blessed, have a very happy life, and are all healthy.

Ok. I feel a little better. I just can't help it. I always feel sorry for myself and depressed on Mondays when I have to go back to work. It doesn't help when I hear that Boo is sad and depressed too. He really has a hard time when I go to work on Mondays. He hugs me so tight and then cries when I put him in his carseat. And he is depressed all day. I hate leaving him. It has not gotten any easier for us.

I know that SAHMs get bored. I know that they must feel depressed sometimes from being home all day with kids. But leaving a crying baby every day sucks bad.

There has been some progress on the house lately. Nathan and his dad hav replaced rotten siding and window trim and window sills. There is some minor inside work left, more trim and siding work on the outside, having the house painted, and the back door needs to be replaced. So it does feel more real that we really are gearing up to sell our house. Our next house is going to be small and simple! And I will be a SAHM! One day...

Take everything one day at a time.
We are blessed, have a very happy life, and we are all healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats