Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Fun Night

We had a great dinner last night! A little celebration for the baby that is to come (my nephew, who will be the second cutest baby boy in the world). We ate lots of food, relaxed for a minute, took some pics, then we went through Chesley's baby stuff to give them what they needed. I have so much baby stuff! And a lot of the clothes we had were not the right season for Chesley, which is perfect for Morgan. I had about 20 short sleeve tiny sized shirts that Chesley probably did not even wear. And I have a swing and a chair and blankets and swaddlers. So I think Morgan will get plenty of use out of that. And then maybe one day we'll have #2, and I'm sure the swing and chair and blankets and maybe even some of the clothes can be used again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats