Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Being a mom is the greatest job in the world. I truly enjoy moment I spend with my son. Taking care of him feels like an honor. But it is also truly humbling sometimes. Changing nasty diapers of a future leader of the world? Try thinking of it like that next time. Not that he has to grow up to be a leader of the world. But it is my goal to give him the best childhood that I possibly can. That doesn't mean giving him everything he wants or having lots of money. But he will have lots of love. And hopefully when he grows up he can say that he had a wonderful childhood. I was watching Ruby last week and hearing the ladies talk about their bad childhood memories. My prayer is that Boo does not have any bad childhood memories. I know that tragedies can happen, but barring those, he will NOT have any horrible memories. That is my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats