Sunday, June 26, 2011

He can breathe!

Since the tonsil surgery, Boo can breathe through his nose. For the past few months, he could not breathe through his nose at all, ever. He snored really bad and had trouble eating and breathing at the same time. I guess the tonsils were swollen all the way around. He is still having some pain, especially at night. I will probably stay home with him through Tuesday. I really would like him to make it through a day without crying in pain before he goes to daycare. He really wants mommy to hold him when he feels bad.

We went to Walmart yesterday for groceries. He was asking to go bye bye, so I thought we needed to shop, and we could get him a toy. He was so good at the store. We bought one toy that he picked out, and he was happy. We got in the car, and he said, "Mommy, I had fun at Walmart." And later, "I want to go back to Walmart." So funny..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats