Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm home

Surgery is not fun. I was feeling a lot of pain after surgery, so the doctor admitted me to the hospital for the night. With some good medicine, I was feeling better and resting. Then later, I could not pee! They used a cathetar. Then later still, they had to cathetar again, and again... 3 pm the next day, I finally peed. They were not going to let me go home till I could pee. I was also throwing up a lot after surgery from the meds. I got home at 5 pm yesterday and slept well. I was so happy to see my little Boo and to sleep in my own bed. I will try to rest today and let Nathan take care of Boo. Nathan's parents and my mom kept Boo yesterday and last night. So we are very grateful to have help so I can rest and get better.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had a rough time after surgery. No fun!
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats