Monday, January 24, 2011

ABCs and 123s

Chesley can count to ten!! Well... sort of. He hears counting a lot and really tries. Last night he pretty much got it! We all clapped and laughed and had a good time with it. Then we sang our ABCs and he chimes in "A...E...G...LMNOP...TU..W..YAY!!!"

On a gross note.. pottytraining is so gross. The potty we have downstairs is horrible. Everytime he pees, it goes all over the floor. Then I didn't get a diaper on quick enough and he pooped on the floor in the kitchen!! Yuck!!

I am feeling better today, but still hurting. I really wanted to keep him home with me. I know it's probably not the smartest idea, but I can't help it. I'm trying not to take pain meds and feeling ok. He is calmed down now and watching Elmo. He has been sleeping all night!! Finally!! So that is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats