Sunday, August 29, 2010

Potty Learning

Oh man, this is going to be so hard! But I know it has to happen. Boo has shown interest when we go potty. And he wants to get on the big potty. So I broke out the little potty he got at my baby shower. And he loves sitting on it. He has peed on it 3 times, which is great. But he always wants to sit on it forever. And he doesn't want to put his diaper back on. So we will have to work on that. And... he doesn't understand that his teetee has to stay in the potty, so he pees on the floor! So let's hear any potty learning advice you've got. At this point, we're just going to see how it goes and let him lead the way. I'm not sure that he will understand to ask to go to the potty and not in his pants, but 3 times since last night is pretty good. And for some reason, he doesn't pee in his diaper sometimes through the night or a nap. So we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats