Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Depression

Seems like depression and sadness are abounding in my blogs I read and in the lives of people I care about. One of the sufferers has bravely admitted her sad dark feelings and is seeking help. One of the sufferers attempted to end his life but was rescued and is recovering. I hope and pray that anyone suffering in silence will reach out for help. I have never suffered depression, so I can't understand what it feels like. I have felt low many times in my life, but never so low to want to end my life or not be able to function. I have suffered as a family member of someone with depression and a family problem with substance abuse. So I know how that kind of pain and betrayal feels. Please don't suffer in silence. Be brave. Step out and get help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats