Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tubes again

Boo got tubes put in his ears today. He is doing well. There were a few rough moments when he came out of recovery and was crying. He was still out of it for a while and was feeling bad. After he woke up from his nap he was hurting, but now he is playing and somewhat happy. He had a bad earache over the weekend. We went to the dr Monday morning and got some meds. Then we had our 3 month visit with the ENT on Tuesday, and the dr said that he needed to replace the tubes in Boo's ears. The tubes are not meant to last forever, and we knew that. So, now it's all done.

We are spending the night in Houston tomorrow night. Nathan is going to some car event with his friend, and me and Boo will find something to do. The hotel has an indoor pool, so we might just hang out there in the evening. Then Saturday we are having a photo session with MckMama! I am very excited. Some of you may know who she is and some may not. www.mycharmingkids.net is her blog. She really inspired me to take more pictures and to learn how to use my camera correctly. So I am excited to meet her and to get some fun pics of our little family. I will also take my camera to get some pics of Boo myself. I haven't been taking a lot of pics lately for some reason. It is hard to chase Boo around and take pics.

1 comment:

  1. So jealous that you are getting to have a photo session with Jennifer! Awesome!

    I hope little man's ears are doing better now. I know P had a hard time coming out of the surgery too. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats