Sunday, February 27, 2011

What we've been doing

We are still trying to sell our house, having some more interest now that the weather is nice. It's nice hot spring weather around here. We have been looking at houses, and we found one in Port Neches that we really like. Nathan can't quite decide if we want to make an offer on it yet. It's at the upper end of what we want to spend, but it will be closer to work, and I really like it!

We have been so busy this weekend. Today we will try to relax after church and stay home. Friday I saw Mamma Mia at the Lutcher in Orange. It was so hilarious! I went with MIL and SIL for MIL birthday. We had a good time. Boo went to a Bounce Zone birthday party with Nathan. Then yesterday, we saw Sesame St Live. Boo did really well. The show was a little silly, but he enjoyed it. Then we went to the bowling alley for a birthday party. Boo loved bowling! He was carrying around 7-8 lb balls like it was nothing. He started getting cranky and whiney after a little while. And he couldn't understand why he couldn't bowl the whole time. I guess it's hard to learn to wait for your turn. And I got to see an old friend that I haven't seen in forever! What a day! Boo passed out as soon as we got home. Now he is sitting in his high chair playing with play dough. We are about to get ready for church.

Work has been so busy for me lately, which is good. This coming week I have a workshop type meeting (PHA process hazard analysis for my project for the engineers out there). I really hope I did a decent job designing this project and the team doesn't change things up too much! And I'll be out of my office all week, so when the meeting is over, I will really need to catch up. I like it though. My days at work go by really fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.


View My Stats